As of last night, the roof is on! I think I should have approached cereal companies for sponsorship…

It’s not obvious from this photo, but I’ve used some texture paste to plaster the walls of the upper level of the inn. I thought I had some premixed wall plaster somewhere, but may have donated it to the scenery bucket at Games Lab… luckily I found half a tub of Jo Sonja’s paste while I was turning the house upside down looking through boxes, so I managed to get the base of the building finished.

Oh – finished except for the doors and shutters. Just noticed that those are still missing…

Roof tiles and chimneys are next, but I won’t get to work on it until Friday evening. Hopefully I’ll be ready to start painting on the weekend.

There are currently no comments.