6th November 2017
Shadespire: Sepulchral Guard review
The Sepulchral Guard warband adds some interesting twists to the base game, and also contains some of the nicest plastic skeletons out there. It’s a big warband, by Shadespire standards: seven models (1 leader, 3 heroes, and 3 lowly petitioners), able to swarm the enemy or cover multiple objectives with ease.
29th October 2017
Shadespire Card List
A Shadespire card list seemed like a handy resource to have, so I’ve added a list of every card I have so far. They’re presented here as two tables: one for Objective cards, and the other for Power cards. You can sort these lists directly in your browser – just click on the header to reorder the list. View the full tables below.
- 16 Apr 2018: new Magore’s Fiends cards added
- 25 Feb 2018: new Spiteclaw’s Swarm cards.
- 14 Feb 2018: new cards from The Chosen Axes expansion.
- 10 Nov 2017: new Ironskull’s Boyz cards.
- 6 Nov 2017: new Sepulchral Guard cards. I’ve also started adding a category (Offence, Defence and Utility) to the Power Card list.